I was nominated for this award by Inspiration Pie who has some wonderful book reviews on her blog.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- What is your ideal vacation?
Honestly it depends on how exhausted I am, but generally I like going somewhere new and having some time to take it slow at first, then after a few days I like to fully immersing myself in the experience of being somewhere new (while still sleeping in and taking some me time at night). I prefer to vacation with one friend I know well and relax in cheaper hotel rooms, and spend more money on fun experiences and food. I do prefer hotels over hostels because I like my privacy. To me a degree of privacy, clean, safe and good location are best in a hotel! : ) When I travel I also hope to see and do amazing things that I haven’t seen or done before, while eating local food of the area
2. What do you love about yourself?
I am really good at singing, though sadly I’ve been dealing with really intense allergies the past two years which have made it very difficult on me.
3. What do wish you could change about yourself?
It would be amazing if I had a higher metabolism. I love food, but I struggle with it, my appetite, desire to eat, ect.
4. What book are you reading now?
One Good Dragon Deserves Another by: Rachel Aaron, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by: Jean-Dominique Bauby, Coffee Boy by: Austin Chant
5. What keeps you blogging?
I blog for enjoyment and also so I can see what books other people like/are recommending. I am also in it to make friends and interact with others. My blog is still relatively new, but feel free to leave a comment whenever!
6. You are having a relaxing evening. What are you doing?
Taking a bubble bath, listening to an audiobook, cuddling with cats, playing mindless cell phone games
7. Do you have pets?
Two male black cats, their names are Kirk and Spock. 😀 My parents have two dogs, an English Springer Spaniel named Lily and a black cockadoodle named Toby.
8. Favourite pizza toppings?
I highly prefer vegetarian pizza, so just vegetables. I also LOVE green olives and feta cheese a ton *___*
9. Coffee, tea or wine or other?
In general coffee, but the tea in Taiwan is really good. The tea culture in Taiwan does not compare to any other country in the world, as they were the inventors of bubble tea and large, cold cups of freshly made tea with a variety of flavor combinations and optional sugar and ice levels are everywhere! Taiwan also has easy to find “cold brew” tea, meaning you can brew the tea in cold water and drink it down very soon after the tea bag goes in.
10. What is your favourite season?
In temperate climates I love the fall! The changing colours are gorgeous and I love the nip in the air and how fresh everything feels. I currently live in Taiwan and Qatar, which are subtropical. My favourite seasons in those two places were winter, because it was the coolest time of year and most of the time very pleasant!
11. What is your favourite book genre?
LGBTQIA+ and fantasy
These are the eleven questions I have for my nominees:
- Have you ever lived overseas / do you want to live overseas / would you ever consider living overseas? Details please. (Where would you go? What would you want your situation to be like? OR Where did you go?)
- What is your favourite children’s movie?
- What do you enjoy doing a ton?
- What is your job?
- What is your ultimate goal or dream?
- What is your favourite food?
- What 5 “want” items would you bring with you on a deserted island? (assume that you had everything you needed, and that there was no way off of said island)
- If you could visit any country that you haven’t been to before, where would you go and why?
- What kind of animal is your favourite?
- What is at least one of your favourite characters? (and name what tv show, movie or book they hail from)
- What is at least one of your favourite ships? (and name what tv show, movie or book they hail from)
If you choose not to be a part of the process, that’s a-ok with me, just keep on doing your thing. These nominations are just meant to show my appreciation for what you do.
- Birdie Bookworm Blog
- The Reading Experience
- Bionic Book Worm
- YA and Wine
- Biblio Nyan
- Writing Bookish Notes
- By Hook or By Book
- Just Love Reviews
- Angry Elves
- Isobel Starling
- The Written Voice of Is